Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: James' Machines!

Well ive never had a thread just for me so here i go!

As you know Venom has been my pride and joy for a good 6 years now. Its used in shows and demos mainly but its still going strong in competition. how have people found battling it?

I won the 2006 UK Champs with Captain Scarlet. A Robo Challenge kit.

Many of you may have seen one of my new machines, Predator. Its a warhead replica and due to be completed fairly soon although its on standby while i start building my last featherweight robot. Needless to say it will be something to remember and of course a piece of art.

So if you want to know anything about Venom or Predator heres the place! Hope you have enjoyed seeing my machines in action and will continue to do so in the future

What weight class is Predator in?

there both feathers

well im looking forward to predator as venom was a piece of art

well you beat me a few events ago with venom! lol

Predator sounds cool

Warhead always looked like it was gonna take off... Perhaps Predator actually will??

What runs the crusher on Venom?

feather gold motor?

Geared way down?

its a custom made actuator, ye managed to get on top that event but beauty is the sort of machine that only had to catch it once and you would have taken it. Close match though and would love to give it another go!

12v gold run at 24v on a 22.5 : 1 ratio. Its tractor technology and you can stall it and it doesnt care one bit LOL

lol, I havent seen Predator OR Venom in action...well, okay one pic of Venom...any pics or vids out there?

Register To Comment