Register To Comment
Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast

Thread: Robot SMASH!!

You will take my advice?

Go and report yourself to a moderator and have him give you a timeout, and think about what you did to have so many people get so annoyed with you. In the mean time, stay of the forum, dont post anything and come back in when youve grown up. (which is not in 2 weeks time)

You really messed it up for yourself, people like Kody dont go flying of the handle like that without reason.

Mark, I have banned you for a very good reason. You will never compete in my tournaments again, and the answer to question is this- you are so dillusional you thought you were in two places at once. You have made matters worse by threatining Kody, who was here WAAAAAAAAAAAY before me or you, so I suggest you stop yelling at him. My only advice for you is LEAVE. And dont even bother replying to this because you are banned from everything I do and I will not change my mind.

Please can we stop this arguing as I dont what this thread to be locked, though Samuel I agree with you entirely, and Melissa and Martijn and Paul and Leo, Mark I suggest you leave with whatever dignity you have left before the moderators ban you, which is way overdue.

If you want to argue Mark, do it one of your own threads not this one.

we helped you and helped you and helped you

we helped you by saying you cannot TAKE peoples vapourbots, we helped you by saying you cannot post the draw before you have enough people in, we helped you over and over again, YOU just wont listen!

I myself lost hope youll ever listen and therefor Im better off banning you from my tournaments and ignoring yours

Mark, you didnt listen when we offered to help you before; whats changed that will convince us that you will listen and take in our advice now?

Alos, note that I havent yelled at you, as much as I have wanted to over the past few weeks.

In all honesty, Mark, by that time I think a lot of people were fed up of constantly giving you chances, and just wanted you to ssip off, so that could be more bad timing than anything else...

I sort of feel like Im fighting a losing battle, but if you did a four bot tournament (perhaps run as a league to get more fights, also no lineups to post early), you might have a better chance of getting it filled with serious entrants and therfore a proper chance to prove youve changed...with how everyone is though it might be better to wait a week or so before doing that to alow people to calm down.

(I know I said I wasnt going to give any more help, but I am willing to attempt to defuse the situation here...this is the absolute last chance youre getting though, if you screw up thats it)

Register To Comment