Register To Comment
Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot SMASH!!

Welcome to the grand opening of the first ever Robot SMASH!!
    Tonights episode sees 8 infernal machines go up against each other in a brutal knockout contest!
    The winner gets a place in the series quarter-finals, where theyll meet one of the other 7 heat winners!Lets see our first line-up...
    Eliminator 1/32:
    Gabriel II v Acronyms FTW

Gabriel II is from the mind of Joey McConnell, a veteran of the Challenge Belt and a hot favourite to win this heat and possibly the competition!Its an elongated pyramid with a powerful lifting arm- watchout!

Acronyms FTW is short for something, but sorry Frank Goacher I cant for the life of me remember that!Its got just one abatory for the winner of pointlessly long name, that being All scoop and no stab make Steve a dull boy, but well see that one later in the series!

Booth 1: Joey McConnell
    Booth 2: Frank Goacher

5,4,3,2,1,ANNIALATE!

The crowd scream as this championship gets underway!Gabriel is first off the mark, darting across the arena and pushing Acronyms into the side wall!Frank pushes back and the two bots are locked in an intense struggle!
    Due to Gabriels strange shape Frank just cant get a hold with his crusher, and Joey is laughing just so long as he can get a proper attack in on Frank!
    The flame pit is the venue for this deadly dance of death, so Gabriel is feeling the heat as Joey struggles to get that arm underneath Frank, whos beginning to get his front claw stuck in!
    CRASH!
    Acronyms gets that all-important grip on the floor and rushes Joey into the opposite wall!
    Gabriel is left reeling, but takes Franks momentary celebration to attack!
    Gabriel gets that arm under Franks claw from the side and hoists Acronyms FTW into the air!
    Easy does it, and Gabriel drags Acronyms over to the flame pit to roast the hexagon!
    The crowd yells
    PIT PIT PIT PIT PIT PIT PIT PIT PIT PIT PIT PIT
    Joey, still holding Acronyms aloft reverses into the pit release tyre!
    The siren wails and the pit opens!
    But Acronyms falls off Joeys lifting arm and digs into the side of Gabriel II, ramming it again!
    CRASH!
    Joey bounces off the arena side wall and lands in the corner, right on the spike!
    FLIP!
    Gabriel bounces onto its back, but self-rights just as Frank rushes it once more!
    This time however Joey is ready and turns to get under Franks claw with his lifter once again!
    Joey hoists Frank into the air and drags him along again, right over to the pit!

ITS ALL OVER!
    In a puff of smoke Acronyms bites the dust as Gabriel II progresses to the heat semi-final!

Coming after this short ad break,
    Cyrilium 2 v Liar 2!

(Message edited by Robot_Warrior on April 05, 200

...I do actually have a slight complaint about this, sorry...Gabriels weapon is a forward hinged pneumatic flipper, not a rear hinged lifter as everyone seems to think, and thus probably couldnt hoist Acronyms in the air unless it got right underneath it...

It did get right underneath.I just called it a lifter by accident, sorry!

Martijn, I dont have any stats for you at all.Please post a link to them or post them here.

No problem, its just I suck at drawing pictures and I probably should get some done to convey across what my bots are better :P

http://strickenone.proboards99.com/index.cgihttp://strickenone.proboards99.com/index.cgi is where Martijns stats are, and Kodys and mine.

MARK!!
    This is my tournament!Do another commercial break and I will kick you out!
    And stop posting reminders!
    I HAVE A MEMORY OF MY OWN!
    And that post about being afraid of Gabriel-ITS POINTLESS.REMEBER WHAT I SAID ABOUT POINTLESS POSTS, MARK?
    Start Listening, Im getting REALLY peed off with you.

(Message edited by Robot_Warrior on April 05, 200

Register To Comment