Register To Comment
Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot SMASH!!

...Vlad The Impaler II?

...and Vlad II didnt have lifting forks, it had some sort of plate at the front that apparently lifted up and down...Spitfire (which if I remember correctly was Dantomkia in drag) beat it in Battlebots 5.

Frank must have been online earlier as he commented on other threads, but no on this one!
    GAH!

Mark- Stop changing everything!Your vapours are as they were stated when you entered them, no more useless posts please its bogging up the tournament.

I only used that intro because of the format of the tournament - in series 1/2 (which TCC is based on) they had all the robots do a stars in their eyes style entrance before any action actually happened, and I happened to rather like this bit so I did it. It wouldnt really work for somethng like this because it makes more sense to introduce them before each fight...besides, its Liams tournament and its up to him how he does it.

On a relevant note, Id just start without Frank unless you had a featherweight match that needed him in the middle of the first heat or something.

MARK!!
    I said no more useless posts!!
    But there is 1 thing I need you to do-
    I cant remember anything about Hazard (your middleweight realie).Please post a link to stats and a picture, or tell me where I can find them.

Register To Comment