Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Firestorm

One of the few great forward-hinged flippers out there...

Anyone know what had happened to it (yes, I know that another thread was created, but I'm not going to bump it)

George@TeamZog

They went to events up until 2005 as Graham Bone decided to retire it and focus more on family life as he
    was married to teammate Hazel Heslop (if im correct he proposed to her after winning the commonwealth carnage)

I know that, but if he's not going to use it, why (instead of sitting there rusting in his garage) not let some one else use it for events?

George@TeamZog

I think know whats going on.

But then again, is there anyone who doesnt want Firestorm

Quote Originally Posted by George_TeamZog
    know that, but if he's not going to use it, why (instead of sitting there rusting in his garage) not let some one else use it for events?
    to be fair firestorm would have been a big part of his life and mabye he wants to keep it

and ali doesnt rust

Never knew the armour, but who cares, it's going to gather cobwebs eventually...

Quote Originally Posted by death robotics
    They went to events up until 2005 as Graham Bone decided to retire it and focus more on family life as he
    was married to teammate Hazel Heslop (if im correct he proposed to her after winning the commonwealth carnage)
    ooh how romantic no south of france for him

lol NO

firestorm had 1 big motor (dewalt drive) proberly the best out there

envy must have coppied it tho

Register To Comment