Register To Comment
Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: My first REAL tournament... ROBOBASH!!!!

Wait a sec.........DOH! I messed up...wrong robot.

Uh...what set-ups did Macduff the 2nd have again...ah yes. Since theres a chance Ill be flipped over by the drum, Ill put on the hinged wedge (Set-up 4). SHA loves wedges, eh? You wont love this one Martijn. Box-rush, pit. Laugh as he tries to damage me.

Srsly, gl Marti

Laura: Well, I€™m here with McDuff and Kody. You are up against€¦ the Crash and Burn Champion, Sheer Heart Attack 2!
    Kody: Ooh€¦ well, I guess the only thing I could do is go to the sides and back.
    Laura: Which set-up are you using?
    Kody: Set up 4, so that it won€™t get flipped by the nasty drum.
    Laura: Tactics?
    Kody: Straight in, then straight into the pit.
    Laura: Good luck.
    Kody: Thank you.

Laura: And here is Sheer Heart Attack! Your opponent is€¦ McDuff!
    Martijn: Ooh€¦ well, the only thing I can do is to go for the wedge, because Sheer Heart Attack is a wedge killer.
    Laura: Well, Kody said that his wedge set-up was pretty strong€¦ you still think you can do it?
    Martijn: Yeah, probably.
    Laura: All right, good luck.
    Martijn: Thank you.

Sam: Hey! The carnage€™s just begun, because this is ROUND 2!!!!

(BATTLE 3!!!)

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome€¦

MCDUFF THE SECOND!!!!

SHEER HEART ATTACK!!!!

Roboteers, Stand By!

Booth 1: McDuff
    Booth 2: Sheer Heart Attack

3€¦ 2€¦ 1€¦ ACTIVATE!

We have activate, and immediately McDuff presses the pit button. Sheer Heart Attack is now spinning up to full speed, and now, In comes the wedge of McDuff, straight into Sheer Heart Attack!
    CLANG!
    OH! Sparks litter the arena floor! Now, McDuff will again try to get in underneath Sheer Heart Attack, and there it goes!
    CLANG!
    WOAH! There€™s a whole lot of sparks flying, and now, McDuff will need to either stop the drum with the wedge before it gets up to full speed, or just drive to the sides and push them.
    CLANG!
    Now more and more sparks overcrowd the arena floor, and now still no damage caused to either of them€¦ McDuff now pushes the Ex-C&B Champion into the saws! BZZT! OH!!! The rubber strips on the tracks of Sheer Heart Attack have been badly dented! But Sheer Heart Attack, surprisingly is able to move freely.
    CLANG!
    OH!! McDuff gets a nice scratch in the sides! Sheer Heart Attack is now spinning away again, and what McDuff needs to do now is to push and shove Sheer Heart Attack, towards the pit or towards the hazards. But now, I€™m afraid time€™s running out for both of these bots€¦
    10€¦ 9€¦ 8€¦ 7€¦
    CLANG!
    WOAH! Sheer Heart Attack€™s drum crashes into the side armour of the rammer, and makes a huge scratch!
    6€¦ 5€¦ 4€¦
    Now, McDuff, piggybacking Sheer Heart Attack towards the pit! This could be over! Sheer Heart Attack is on the brink of oblivion!
    3€¦ 2€¦ 1€¦
    OH!!!! Sheer Heart Attack just escapes!

CEASE!

Quite a good battle, but boy, I€™m glad I€™m not a judge, because that fight was very difficult to decide, even for me! But anyway, judges, please give us your results!

JD: McDuff / SHA2
    Style: 2.6/5 / 2.4/5
    Damage: 1/5 / 4/5
    Agression: 4/5 / 1/5
    Control: 3/5 / 2/5
    Total Score: 10.6/20 / 9.4/20

Sheer Heart Attack gets trampled like a rose by a noisy rammer.
    McDuff the 2nd goes through to the Heat M Final!

Haha, I seriously didnt expect that.

I expect an axebot to win the next fight.

Laura: I€™m here in the pits with Killotine and Steve. So, do you know who you€™re up against?
    Steve: No, I don€™t, actually.
    Laura: All right then. Your opponent is€¦ Axeon.
    Steve: Ooh. Axeon is a pretty nippy machine and hard to get under, since it€™s got an electromagnetic system. I€™ll try to get under it, and press the pit button, and pit ASAP.
    Laura: All right then, good luck.
    Steve: Thank you.

Laura: So, now here is Andy with the deadly Axeon. Whatcha doing there, Andy?
    Andy: Sharpening the axe tips, so it can smash through my opponent easier.
    Laura: Right, then€¦ your opponent for this battle... Killotine.
    Andy: I bet Steve€™s scared.
    Laura: Hahahaha. Any tactics?
    Andy: Not sure about how I€™d do, but I€™ll just get out there, and punch Killotine to death with my sharpened axe and then pit it.
    Laura: Good luck.
    Andy: Thanks.

(BATTLE 4!!!)

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome€¦

KILLOTINE EVO!!!!

AXEON!!!!!!

Roboteers, Stand By€¦!

Booth 1: Killotine
    Booth 2: Axeon

3€¦ 2€¦ 1€¦ ACTIVATE!

Here we go again€¦ Axeon immediately searches for Killotine! Now, that wedge comes in, and gets underneath Killotine and the axe cometh down!
    WHACK!
    The axe strikes the side of Killotine and smashes into it, leaving a large dent!
    WHACK!
    €¦and again! But now, Killotine gets its own axe into Axeon!
    WHACK!
    Not really much damage caused here to Axeon, just a dent, not too visible. Now, Killotine immediately barges in onto Axeon, and pushes it to the wall!
    WHAM!!
    Now, Axeon comes in again, and grasps the side of Killotine with the axe!
    WHACK!
    Again, a huge dent is made in Killotine! Killotine fights back and whacks its own axe into Axeon!
    WHACK!
    Now, Axeon immediately retaliates, gets underneath, and pushes Killotine right into the wall! At the same time, €œYoiks, and away!!€ goes the axe of Axeon!
    WHACK!
    Aw man! Look at those LOVELY dents! What a damage! Anyway, Axeon now has a taste of Killy€™s axe!
    WHACK!
    Not too much damage here, but now€¦ Killotine slams into Axeon and drags it towards the wall!
    WHAM!
    WOAH! Axeon gets pummeled by the wall there, and Killotine just does it again!
    WHAM!!
    OHO! Nice hit there by Killotine, and now, Killotine buries its axe into Axeon!!
    WHACK!!
    €¦. and still, there is a small dent, and now, Axeon€¦
    WHACK!
    WOAH-HO! Axeon buries its axe into Killotine, and Axeon opens the pit. Now, the axes both come down!
    WHACK!
    OH!!! The axes are locked together! Now, Axeon and Killotine let go of their axes, and now, suddenly, Axeon charges at Killotine, and pushes it near the pit, and Killotine just escapes, but now, Axeon pushes and shoves€¦ and to ensure Axeon has Killotine, the axe fires and grabs tight hold of it! Now, it can€™t get away! BOOM! Down it goes!

CEASE!

Killotine is sentenced to death€¦ wait, he€™s already dead?
    Axeon goes through to the Heat M FINAL!

(End Interview)
    Sam: €˜ey, mate.
    Steve: Yeah, I know I should€™ve opened the pit and slammed him in.
    Sam: Thought you had him in the beginning, what went wrong, there?
    Steve: He just kept on getting in my way, and at the last minute, his own axe grabbed hold of me so tight, that I couldn€™t get away.
    Sam: Is Killotine coming back again?
    Steve: Yeah, with new modifications.
    Sam: All right, everyone, let€™s hear it for Killotine!
    (CROWD CHEERS)
    Sam: Now, Andy, you were fantastic!
    AJ: Thank you, I think so as well.
    Sam: Right, he did get several slams on you in the arena wall. My heart was pounding like a jackrabbit!
    AJ: Hahahahaha. Well, I€™m glad you didn€™t have a heart attack! (Chuckles)
    Sam: (Laughs)
    AJ: But anyway, I was pretty worried as well, but when Steve gave me his rear end, I just knew what to do, so I put him in the pit! Sorry, Steve!
    Steve: (Chuckles)
    Sam: So, good luck in the final, eh?
    AJ: Thanks.
    Sam: All right, ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for€¦ Axeon!
    (CROWD CHEERS AS STEVE AND AJ SHAKE HANDS)

Heat M Final
    McDuff the 2nd VS Axeon

Give me your tactics, comments, predictions, and a bucket of liquid nitrogen to pour onto Male Kram, please.

PS: Give me a lead sledgehammer as well, please.

Few things:

1. Its Macduff, not McDuff. And now I expect somebody to pop in and blatantly spell it wrong just to biss me off.

2. I know it was an axe battle, but could we not have so many WHACK!s?

3. Ill give you Shovearound 2, nothing more.

4. Macduff the 2nd vs. Axeon 3.0

Lowered spikes here (Set-up 3). Keep at his sides and ram him around. With luck Ill be able to puncture a tyre and render his mobility to a limited state. Spin around if he gets at my own sides so I can knock him away.

5. Youre getting better.

Made a mistake, thats Axeon 2.0, not 3.0, my bad.

I always wondered where it went. XD

McDuff FTW!

Whacks everywhere, very odd...I also would like to endore the above comment by Aaron in lieu of actually posting words to a similar effect myself.

Register To Comment