Register To Comment
Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebel Robots

This is an open invite to the FRA to inspect the Rebel Robots Arena on December 27th Burntwood Staffordshire,
    this is the 3rd offer to the FRA but the first public offer.
    Anyone is welcome to attend however this is not an event, no combat will take place

Errr Craig how can it be the 3rd offer if the arena was never fully built for the FRA to inspect? Something is really sounding dodgy with this whole thing. Wish the lies would stop.

Surly a simple email to Geoff saying arena will be fully built on this day, come view it would have done instead of causing more agro on the forum with this public post.

Mr Stu

The FRA have been asked twice to inspect the arena and I did not get a response on either email, The arena would of being erected for the inspection but the FRA failed to respond
    Going by what you quite rightly say about emailing Geoff, Geoff and Andy do not respond to my emails so Ive now resorted to posting on here

Sorry but i find that very hard to beleive Craig, infact, i know its not true. Wish you would just own up to the real facts, but oh well.

I know this is nothing to do with me and i should stay out of it, well attualy no, im a roboteer and part of the FRA and it seems the FRA and roboteers and more importantly the general public have been messed about with lies and conflicting stories. So when is enough enough?

I cant sit back and let you make a statement like that against the FRA when attualy the FRA have given you soooo much lee way in trynig to sort all this big mess, and now your turning around trying to make them look bad in a way. Sorry but no.

Mr Stu

Remember to keep it civil, guys.

Yes the FRA has been very good to me, but they have not responded to the request to inspect the arena I have the emails stu

Kody, it is civil, Im making a valid point which alot of roboteers are thinking/suggesting. Craig has made his reply which i still highly disagree with, but there you go. The sarga continues.....

Mr Stu

Im just saying not to let it get too heated.

cant you move the date forward craig?

so far away and so close to christmas...

Register To Comment