Register To Comment
Page 149 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1682

Thread: How Could I Improve...

quote:

Kody my friend is going to join Zlaying Forum but he will be using my Screen name at Zlaying and (team extreme robotics)

Yyes, a trick used quite often by forum offenders... this friend doesnt exists, does he?

Now for something else Ruark, an open question, did you design a vapourbot, and search for someone elses picture to go with it, or did you find a picture FIRST and THEN do the stats?
    I ask this because when looking at that axe-bot, Zombie, the stats PERFECTLY describe the picture, someone elses picture mind you. Even though the picture is deleted from the side, the text that goes with it should still be considered theft in my eyes and therefor should be edited.

quote:

ok bro my mistake umm i just like those cads umm anyways is it ok if i keep them on ur site and also if its ok with u kody to make me a cad but i do have a friend that does CADs to and i have them but dont have a scanner oh i ask Martijn= to do a cad but he didnt do it ive ask him lastweek and still he didnt get it so i search for CADs and borrowed them etc but i wanna keep Stay alive and my Revenge of the Zombies CAD on ur site

Ok, what I told you over msn is that once you have a robot with stats good enough to be approved by the How could I improve... thread, and also good enough for me to tell what the robot looks like, then Ill be more than happy to do a CAD. Talk to me over msn sometime soon so we can see if one of your robots fits that description :wink:.

3. quote:

why should tell a lie

well... you lied when you send Kody and me those CADs you stole...

for the record Ruark, Im still more than happy to do you a CAD but for that I first need you to get your stats straight, mkay?

Is it possible to power a robots drive with the kinetic energy from a disc?

Aaron does it on Infusion...I wouldnt use it as the primary drive power though, youd have to stop all the time to let it spin up again. Perhaps as a power boost?

It is of course possible, but i fail to see any real advantage.

The disc would work as a high torque motor which means you would need a serious clutch, differential and gearing for it, and as soon as you hit something you stop yourself as well. plus any energy you take away from the disc for drive is not transferred into the opponent, making the disc less effective.

(Message edited by leorcc on June 26, 200

Setting up the weapon and drive on the same system is not beneficial, but if your able to transfer power from one to the other effectively, you can get some temporary gain. Weve all seen the monumental flips produced by Warrior SKF, flips that rival those of the big CO2 flippers like Gravity, plus it still has an effect spinning rim as a weapon...

To me, its like two weapons for the cost of 1.5

9. Ill assume the disc has teeth and blades of some sort on it?

*cough*The Grand Disillusion*cough*

Register To Comment