Register To Comment
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: 15th June 2008 - Roaming Robots - Guildford Spectrum

Just came back from Guildford. Had a great time thanks to all at RR and all the other guys, looking forward to UK champs.

I was told of this event at short notice and thought it would be nice to make an appearance; albeit robotless!

It was good to see some familiar faces as well as meeting a few new roboteers.

I will return to this robot building game once I find some of the elusive disposable income that I hear people talking about

Has anyone put some video on U Tube? as Zack wants to see Saint Hammer with the pick axe in action.

So would I.

Hope U guys had a good time, is Supernova coming out of retirement Suren?
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

This was a great event- I cant believe how lucky Aftershock was!

Well done to Envy for winning the Heavyweights and to Luke driving Mini Mighty Mouse in the memorial fight!

Will

I cant believe how lucky Aftershock was!

Yeah me too. Good event nice and relaxed, just what I needed after a few busy weeks. Now just a few more busy weeks ahead before the champs

thanks for the loan will. i still have the switch if you need it i will post but will be at uk champs. to collect new t shirts too. didnt see much of envy in the first show :sad: envy went well but i think for team bud thor was the star for us. a very successful test in the second show and we are now looking forward to champs. nice to see dom there and st hammer had me and jason in bits, well done craig 10 out of 10 for entertainment. sort the floor for the champs jonno or i will slap you silly.

thor was very good! 1 on 1 vs bots it will be interesting and no ganging up so we get to see what it does best

there will be new floor and ill be there on the thursday ready to help put it up and make sure its nice and flat what day you going down shane?

going to have to modify beats new ram to make sure it comes round as theres no chance ill win with current one :sad:

iron awe got a scary flip on beast flipping us the highest iv eva seen us get flipped so your going out next time

Register To Comment