Register To Comment
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Big wheels on a heavyweight

Back on Big Wheels: Im not sure Thunderrings are the biggest. Anyone remember a series 4 robot called Saw Point ? HUGE saw blades for wheels. Or Demolition Man...

I dont remember Demolition Man but I remember Sawpoint and Im pretty sure Thundering trounces them quite easily. IIRC Sawpoint was a reasonably low-bodied machine (not flat as a pancake but not really tall) but from the pic, Thundering looks massive.

Nice looking hammer Craig

remember demolition man, kaned it in series 6, not that bigger wheels to be honest.

Xx

Picture on profile, I just did a test on the drive for the Big wheel project, the intermediate shaft for the drive bent, this happened when I went from full right turn to full left hand turn!

It is 12mm silver steel I am going to make it out of 17mm silver steel that should do the trick. Is anyone having problems getting to Technobots website I find its not loading?:sad:

yea i am craig, thats i am having trouble craig not i am craig, even thou i am craig

you get what i mean

Its working for me Craig...and Craig.

Perhaps Technobots dose not like Craigs!! is this Craigism?:sad:

shall we sue? lol, no to much of that round here

No I forgive them,

I nearly got on their website this morning but as I was about to pay, the thing froze again, I have emailed them hope that works!!!

Register To Comment