Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pneumatics

2. Josh, most people use a 600g black bottle as their main CO2 tank. I assume this is for the mini Turb. We have one which we can see to you for a small price, will have to check this with Dave as it is his really. Also If you email Dave or I with your current pnuematic ideas then we can help. It is not such a good idea to delve into this area with no guidence as it is dangerous.

Ed
    Team Turbine

(Message edited by geeza on August 13, 2006)

A powder tank will be no good as your main tank, it would only be suitable for a buffer tank. For a basic system you will need;

CO2 Tank - Cost about £35, standard is a 600g bottle
    Regulator - A modified welding regulator is normaly fine, but dont modify it yourself, get someone who has done it before.
    PRD - safety valve thats lets the gas out if the pressure goes over a set amount, you should have a 1000psi one on the high pressure side aswell but these are now near impossible to get hold of
    Valve - to control the flow of gas into ram cost anywhere from £40 upwards new
    Ram/Cylinder - size/cost will depend on what power flip you want.
    RC switch - such as an electronize switcher to fire the valve from your RX.

Check out;

http://howto.killerhurtz.co.uk/pneumatics.htmhttp://howto.killerhurtz.co.uk/pneumatics.htm

5. FP, PRV- Ive got one mario built that im not using at the momment, if i can find it you can have it pretty cheap.

Ive also got an 11bar one. Also cheap.

Josh i would suggest the very basic of setups for your first system.

Ive got your ram - custom freebie
    main bottle - if i can find it u can have it cheap.
    regulator - paint ball regulators or welding regulators can be got cheap.
    valve - buy a 3/2 valve (on, off, vent) from ebay.

fittings and pipe i always buy from technobots.

when and if you come to birmingham so james can weld up your chassis ill help plumb up your feather. Im helping a mate plumb up a very complex lp pneumatic setup for a double acting high flow hammer, so ill find out were he got his regulator from and let you know

7. Yep its the paintball gun one from you, but it doesnt work! Keeps sending full pressure through the whole system :sad:
    JB - is there any chance of sending waynes other regulator from Mario to us please? as he needs it asap.

Register To Comment