Hey, everybody, time for another tournament. All right, Ill cut right to the chase...

RULES

1. I need 8 people to enter 8 robots, and AT LEAST one must be a realie. If someone has already entered a real robot, you cannot pick that one.

2. If you wish, you can reserve a space, but it will be held only for two weeks, and then it will become open again: in other words, stats must come in two weeks; however, you can still enter if there are enough spaces left.

3. The basic rules are like the rules in Robot Wars.

4. Here is info required for Vapourbots (I am using the VFT vapourbot sheet for this one, but there are some changes):

Vapourboteer Name:
Team Name:
Robot Name:
Weight: (wheeled robots have max weight of 100kg, 125kg for shufflers, and 150kg for walkers)
Dimensions: (LxWxH)
Locomotion: (motors, batteries, wheels, etc.)
Shape: (what is it shaped like)
Max Speed:
Ground Clearance: (too many problems have occurred here. REMEMBER, IF YOUR VAPOURBOT HAS A GROUND CLEARANCE OF ZERO, IT WONT MOVE. Make it realistic, please)
Armour: (what materials cover the robot)
Weaponry: (you can have a robot with interchangeable weaponry, but you must specify what they are, and how they are powered. You can also have more than one weapon at once, but the limit for weapons is 3. Rammers are allowed)
Srimech: (does it run invertibly, or does it have a mechanism that rights the vapourbot)
Strengths: (at least one)
Weaknesses: (at least one)

5. Clusterbots are allowed, but the limit is 4 pieces each. The weight total must add up to 100kg if they are wheeled, 125kg if they are shufflers, or 150kg if they are walkers. The clusterbot will be immobilized if two or more parts of the entire vapourbot are immobilized.

6. There will be 8 heats, with 8 robots. I am starting off slow, but in later tournaments the number of people who can enter may increase...in case my tournament gains popularity . Each heat has 4 Round 1 fights, 2 Round 2 fights, and a Heat Final, from which a single bot will go through.

7. There will be the regular house robots here. Again, I am starting off slow.

8. Have fun. There should be no fighting between the vapourboteers here...unless its out of the arena.

9. NO STUPID VAPOURBOTS. Ones that seem unrealistic will not be accepted.

And there you have it. That is my tournament. I repeat: I need 8 people to enter. Thank you.