Register To Comment
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bah Humbug!!!

2. team_ireland
    Merry Christmas Geoff.

You didnt band that you see!

Roboteer

MERRY CHRISTMAS GEOFF AND A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE ROBOTEERS AND THEIR FAMILYS AND HAVE A WONDERFULL NEW YEAR ......... PETE JACKIE JESS AND SHANE........
    ALL THE BEST TEAM TILLY

What religion do i sign up to in order to get the most days off from work? Then i can finally get some work done on my robots.

Now on this festive occassion the people from work came up with this brilliant idea to have a christmas lunch where everyone brings something himself (the dutch treat idea, altough in holland we call it an american party). So now 5 people will probably bring beer, 2 some kind of punch, 2 eggnog, and 1 or 2 some salad.

I hate beer
    i dont like punch
    i detest eggnog
    and if i have no desire in rabbitfood.

And dont get me started on the almond spice. yuck.

So ill be the one drinking cola and eating some bread or something.

LOL grrrr work is so busy coming up to christmas dont get a moments piece, people get so impatient with the staff! Are you one of them Geoff?? hehe

8. Merry Christmas! I feel so sorry for you it must be so hard living with a scrooge i dont know how you cope... Try working at wilkos this time of year everyone looking for the same things and when we aint got it having a right go at us... Its a hard life LOL

Register To Comment