Register To Comment
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Roaming Robots 2005 Winter Tour

2. No Nottingham i see .... BOO HOOO :sad:

hey jonno, im thinking of visiting you all at the folkestone one hehe beware. hows rip doing?

We are going to make a big effort to keep the pictures and videos flowing on to the website during the winter tour.

Tams, thought it was a bit quiet around !!!

John

lol this is the point where the venue gets changed without my knowledge eh? will be great to see everyone. i cant believe you are going to be/ are a dad!! how sweet

Dear Roboteers,

There will be a small delay in letting roboteers know where their competition fights will take place at. Keep checking back here and/or the Roboteers Winter Tour Password Area.

Mr Stu
    Roaming Robots Crew
    http://www.roamingrobots.co.ukwww.roamingrobots.co.uk

Roaming Robots - Winter Tour Update

Roboteers,

Well, the information has been collected, the sign ups have closed, and the teams which have applied, have been contacted to let them know which venue they will be attending for their two competition qualifying rounds.

There has yet again been an extensive amount of teams apply to the 2nd year running tour....... 25 Heavyweights, and 21 Featherweights will battle it out.
    This is certainly going to be the Biggest European robotic competition to take place in the 2005 calendar.

Who will be the outright 2005 RR UK Champion???

Robotic Combat is still very much alive, and with a busy bigger 2006 in the pipeline, it can only grow and grow, you spinner heavyweight robots.... get ready to dust off your machines, and connect those deadly weapons again !!!

Any teams which for some reason have not received their notification, then email me back on john@roamingrobots.co.uk ASAP.
    Cheers

John
    http://www.roamingrobots.co.ukwww.roamingrobots.co.uk

Register To Comment