My review for the Commonwealth Carnage...

FOR PEOPLE WHO CANT BE BOTHERED WITH LONG LINES OF TEXT
Wow!

FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT A LITTLE MORE DEPTH...

BONDI-TITCH vs CORKSCREW vs FIRESTORM 4 vs WELD-DOR 3
Bon-DIE-titch, right? Oh, Ive been pronouncing it wrong all this time. Stupid BBC!
Well, anyway, Firestorm was the clear winner here. Weld-dor survived one flip, but it seemed to have trouble after that. Then several flips later and it was out of the arena.
Corkscrew was awesome. This is the first time since their S5 clash with 13 Black where theyve been spinning and won.
Bondi-titch...well, we never really saw what they could do. Corkscrew tore a bit of panel off, then Firestorm got it OOTA. Oh well, it was fun...plus this was the first (I believe) successful attack on Matilda 2, if you will. Kudos to Corkscrew for that.

CERBERUS vs CRUSHTACEAN vs PANIC ATTACK vs TERROR TURTLE
An animal fight, right? Dog vs Crab vs Spider vs Turtle, right? Well, THIS was one sided. Cerberus stood no chance against Crushtaceans claws, and poor Terror Turtle just didnt have it. Ill give them credit for hanging on in there.
One more thing...why wasnt Killalot red carded? He shouldnt have gone in there and flipped Terror Turtle. Maybe Refbot thought Crushy biting his bum was punishment enough.
And, of course, we CANT have a Panic Attack fight without it going after Shunt.

FIRESTORM vs PANIC ATTACK
This was a fight of two distinct halves, if you will...

PART 1
Long...long...repetitive. Theyd run rings around eachother, one would get under the other occasionally...but with two great drivers what can you except? Then Firestorm eventually flipped Panic Attack over.
Panic Attack may never have self-righted...but the least Refbot could have done was given him a chance! Stupid Refbot, is it no wonder no one likes you!?

PART 2
NOW the fun begins. Whilst Mr Psycho was toying with Panic Attack, Firestorm flips Sgt Bash over. Then it heads for Mr Psycho, causing him to drop Panic Attack. So Psycho gets angry.

Eventually, Mr Psycho goes and pits Panic Attack and reverses...not expecting Firestorm to be there. One track goes straight up Firestorms wedge. Please do note, I said ONE track. This means he is now at a 43 degree angle.

CEASE. That saves Psycho, right? Wrong, unless Graham pushed the flipper button by mistake. Anyways, the flipper opened, tilting Mr Psycho even more, and now mathematics take over.

The weight of Mr Psycho + The 47 degree angle he is now in + The fact his hammer is so heavy + the law of gravity = BING BANG BOOM! Mr Psycho fell over. And Firestorm were still running.

CORKSCREW vs CRUSHTACEAN
Nice bit of driving by Crushtacean. I wasnt expecting their claws to hold up, even though I knew the results (Who didnt?). One grab, and it was all over...though Corkscrew did well to hang on.

FIRESTORM vs CRUSHTACEAN
Was there a problem with Crushy before it entered the arena? It seemed to have problems dring around the arena.
Anyways, it never got to grips with Firestorm, but it did take Firestorm a while to deliver the killing blow. I.E. The side strand.
And then what does Firestorm do? Go after Dead Metal. Oh well, at least he got him trapped...although SGT Bash did do damage.

There you go.