Register To Comment
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Robot Wars

cardiff4
    Ive decided to just give points values at the moment, and an entire results archive will be available from my site in a few weeks.

cardiff4
    Here are the next three heat results, only points are shown. Full battle reports sometime this fortnight.

HEAT 6
    Sir Chromalot- 5 Pts
    Atomic- 0 Pts
    Bulldog Breed- 2 Pts
    S3- 15 Pts
    Firestorm 5- 3 Pts

HEAT 7
    Mega Morg- 2 Pts
    Suicidal Tendencies- 0 Pts
    Stinger- 15 Pts
    Typhoon 2- 5 Pts
    Bigger Brother- 3 Pts

HEAT 8
    Aggrobot 3- 15 Pts
    Plunderbird 5- 0 Pts
    Steel Avenger- 2 Pts
    Spawn Again- 3 Pts
    Razer- 5 Pts

As you can see, some shocks in the heats. The final heat results will be announced on Wednesday.

Im going to be picking certain robots from the ranking list to get a second chance. More news soon.

Im currently planning new rules for the second Fantasy tournament, which I hope to start some time in the Autumn. Some of my plans include more robots, forum members designing their own machines (not actually building them) to take part and a new seeding system. aNy ideas for next time on how we can improve this?

cardiff4
    Thought Id wrap up the results as Im away this week, so here are the final points values:

HEAT 9
    Grim Reaper- 3 Pts
    13 Black- 2 Pts
    3 Stegs to Heaven- 5 Pts
    X-Terminator- 0 Pts
    Pussycat- 15 Pts

HEAT 10
    St. Agro- 15 Pts
    Fluffy- 3 Pts
    Dantomkia- 2 Pts
    Storm 2- 5 Pts
    Wild Thing- 0 Pts

There are also 6 robots which Ive selected to get a second chance via a ranking system, and they will each be worth 10 points if they are eilminated at the first stage of the semi-finals:

Razer
    Chaos 2
    Tornado
    Hypno-disc
    Typhoon 2
    Storm 2

And the complete lineups for both semi-finals are:

SF1- Terrorhurtz, Gemini, Panic Attack, Stinger, Pussycat, Razer, Tornado, Typhoon 2

SF2- King B Powerworks, Napalm, S3, Aggrobot 3, St. Agro, Chaos 2, Hypno-disc, Storm 2

Geez, Im lucky. All those second-chance robots are on my list Ive added my points up so far and the total comes to 170. Anyone else had a chance to add theirs up?

not yet, but perhaps the organiser would be so kind as to provide us with a table like after the first 2 heats

cardiff4
    Here are the latest standings:

Lenny- 157
    Glen Doherty- 138
    David Weston- 125
    Martyn- 124
    Matt Fowler- 116
    Christopher Mason- 116

Hmm, seems I cant count then - thats not a good sign when Im awaiting Maths exam results

Register To Comment