HEAT 5:
    Fluffy

HEAT 6:
    Spawn Again

HEAT 7:
    Dantomkia

HEAT 8:
    Terrorhurtz

Heat 1: Supernova - sheer destructability, wouldve said Firestorm but Hypnodisc immoblilised them with one hit so Supernova could do the same.

Heat 2: Ripper - with the flipper. Gravity would be my other choice but I see Ripper getting a lucky shot on it.

Heat 3: Thermidor 2 - always liked this machine, especially after it tossed Behemoth and Stinger OOTA in the same match.

Heat 4: Wild Thing - has the experience and ability to win whilst causing some damage.

Heat 5: Behemoth - again has experience on their side and their machine is perfectly capable of winning the melee.

Heat 6: Bulldog Breed - Great robot, able to toss the others around. Was going to go for Lightning but personally I dont think their flipper design is as effective as BBs.

Heat 7: Mighty Mouse - small and nippy, able to dart around everyone else and be flipped but keep going.

Heat 8: Terrorhurtz - wouldve went for Cassius II since I like that machine but I dont see its polycarb armour withstanding Terrorhurtz axe for any length of time.

Jamie, they cant carry one when they are OOTA. Been there, done that.

Mike

True - but Im basing it on the hope that it can avoid the flippers long enough so that it doesnt get sent OOTA If it does get thrown OOTA then it can chase the crew around and add comedy value :P

(Message edited by K_C_R on October 26, 2005)

Heat 3 got to be Splinter, of course.

cardiff4
    Thanks to everyone who has entered so far, closing date for entries in Friday 4th November.
    First results to be posted soon after.

I like your thinking Jamie.

Mike.

cardiff4
    Answering the post by Frank Goacher, all of the robots are the most recent incarnation of each robot.

Register To Comment