Register To Comment
Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: The Oddestsey

*goes with the flow*

Oh and BTW Chris, you can each take an Emerald if you so desire . I just feel its best that I get all seven back for whenever we face someone like Grendel. Then, I can try out a few interesting new manouevres...

Nimera receives upgrade; rift blood.

Suddenly with a single punch to the leg he floors the huge creature.

I have tasted this new power, and I LIKE IT A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I was able to steal a jar full of that blood, it was rather, tasty

To the pyramid we go!

As you approach the base of the pyramid a dark figure can be seen though the heat hase

What do you do?

It appears to be a being known as Berenhotep, an ancient phoroah-mummy-mage of vast power, another of the lords of the world

If oyu were to fight it theres little chance you would cucceed, however it is hugely malicious and self centred, despite this it wants to talk to you.

The ancient creature speaks:

Know that I am Berenhotep, greatest of all the mages of the earth, and one who would master it, I know of your quest to close the void-doors. But I tell you now that you know not of all that you do, for the gates are but the only entrance to the rift, should you close them never again shall anyone be able to gain the power of the void, your Lord Doomforall merely seeks to ensure that he is the most pwoerful being in the galaxy, not to save it, the rifts will not destroy it, merely strengthen it. consider this and I shall give you new instructions

As far as Berenhotep knows he is telling thge truth, although hes not certain of the accuracy of Doomforalls plans

Register To Comment