Register To Comment
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: The Oddestsey

Hello? STILL WAITING ON A QUOTE, ALEX.

*ahem*

Carry on, chaps.

500 for tom

...meanwhile...

the strange beastie shuffles around inside his store and eventually roots out a strange little device with D N PA enscribes on the front, In a strangely squeaky voice the creature exclaims tis a hitchies guide to the galaxy, beet batred but gunna work me thinks 5 silver, a bargin at the price

...meanwhile...

Sarah approaches the pirate, who turns to face him

Greetings I am fernado De La Mort, and I believe I have a quest which may interest your greatly...

*hugs HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy*

Ive always wanted one of these! Our days of lacking enough information are over now, lads. Dont panic!

No need fear, I do not wish a serveant of you, the black sail armada is mine to command, I have no need of lackeys, however powerful, what I would be interested in is soem equals

I have located the wreck of The IxaNorenta the fabled rift ship, a boat which could fly between dimensions as easily as a normal ship would sial across a millpond, and grants the people upon ti vast powers, I would like you to help me retrieve it, its power combined with my own would notify the other lords within moments, they would never allow it to get into my hands. However you are not beign as powerful would not alert them to this. You may do with it what you will once you have it so long as you do me one favour once you have it - destroy Berenhotep, he is gettign too strong and intends to use it, as is Doomforall, but unlike Doomforall he is bent upon conquest and is significantly mroe mortal

Do we have a deal?

Register To Comment