Register To Comment
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: The Oddestsey

Ill give you a little help if you wish:

The foe checker scans the items to give some extra details upon the items:

The titanicus clay is used to apply to the body and will cause some form of elemental transformation. Details as to exactly what are unknown, but should be applied to skin not metal.

The Holy Bible in rap; has recently been voted the worst book ever created in any world.

The time machine for a rat could relativly easily be modified to create other temporal effects.

The telekinetic implant is labelled as amateur meaning that using it the best it could achieve is levitating two large people.

There is no question to which the brain of the cogitor cannot answer, however if it feels you should not know it will speak in ridiculously complex riddles.

The thowign stars are made of spungril a strogn metal which absorbs magic to add its effects onto the physical damage it does.

The fire warrior gauntlets are damaged slgihtly so prolongued use will cause burnt hands.

This exact swimsuit was recently worn by Miss Death-swamp-of-no-return in the year of the stoned-weasel

Slow down, chaps! Some of us have a busy school schedule ahead and can have difficulty keeping up with all this lunacy!

As for what to take now, Id like, if possible:
    - the revolver (for use while charging the cane up)
    - the rat for a time machine (could come in useful when we get more techno stuff)
    - The Holy Bible: The Rap (combined with the Mail on Sunday, well be unstoppable! Mwuhahahahahahaaaaaa! )

Ill take the clay if no one is game to test it.

You can have the clay Sarah. Im after something else.
    Also, can I have the fire gauntlets with the star launcher.

Someone take the revolvers. I have a flintlock.

Im taking the kevlar suit, and nothing else.

I have a feeling that Holy Bible: The Rap could be used in conjunction with the mail and my Aussie linguistics skills to both confuse and terrorise opponents. Interesting theory, but it probably wont work.

I NEED the suit though, and with the alchemy & flintlock the revolvers are worth it for someone (Frank, maybe? Sarah?)

Register To Comment