Finally the official report - sorry for the delay but we made arrangements on Saturday for the next social and I wanted to confirm the details before posting anything.

The event was attended by 4 teams and the food was good and the little corner that we were in was cosy and quiet enough to hold a conversation without having to shout.

Steve Woolsey wins the long distance award by a very large margin - well done, hope you got to bed at a reasonable hour.

Subjects discussed were the vote for the possible weight limit change for feathers, I was surprised that the overwhelming views were to keep it as it is.

The Merlin team was asked if a future social could be held in their area, and we could all go for a play later at their feather arena in the back garden. Mike went one better and suggested we have a barbie in the back garden instead of meeting in a pub. Everyone agreed and Kevin Scott suggested we bring alond some heavies for a photo shoot. Provisionally we will be looking at early June, further details to follow as arrangements are made. If this date clashes with any other I would like to know fairly soon so that we can re-arrange.

There was a nostalgic look back to teams past experiences at RW and Technogames, and a few funny experiences recounted.

We did talk about a lot more things but I cant remember what they were about, I think I may have had too much beer! I will arrange a social at the same place again April 2nd.

The next regional meeting is up north with Jeremy Cuss at Floxton in March