Register To Comment
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Mechanibals

I decided to miss frost to watch Mechanibals and i enjoyed it... it was great even my friend watched some

Roboteer

Well Ive had a few days for the show to sink in and I must say I thought it was OK... just OK.

The show seemed a little rushed but at the same time it didnt feel like there was a hugh amount behind each part to make the show longer.

The show just never seemed to really start properly and came across a little weak to start with.

The principle of the show is great and I think the content was there to make it what it should have been... post-production has let it down (imho).

I did feel that the drama of the situations came across well.

I also felt that the machines in this show were a little un-eventful. Both went through some pretty involved ideas, of course the show never really developed these to give the viewer the insight that the teams would have had... Whos idea was the vacuum clutch
    Kane Aston
    http://www.makerobotics.com

Co-owner and builder of BEHEMOTH

jamez_warner
    An hour slot would do it far more justice, the ability to delve just that little bit deeper into whats going on, it was a little too glancing

James

imho they should have used the same method as with the scrapheap challenge. interview, watch the build, take some time to explain the idea. it would help.

i think an hour slot would be better too

Oi Jonathan, if we cant spill the beans nor can you. Ever heard of a NDA? Cor, you TV types.

Mike.

BTW, come to an event one day. You would like it. And if your a really really good boy I will even let you drive Dantomkia.

so whos on next? I dont like having to wait to find out.... This weeks was better than last weeks in my opinion but still needs to be longer

Register To Comment