Register To Comment
Page 5 of 168 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Randomness

The possibility of the enemy finding the frequency and using it is somewhat fightening...

mario i wouldnt be so sure.

in every country there are always people who know all about technology etc

i think that the americans are probably thinking along the same lines, good luck to the soldiers that fight with them is all i can say.

im not happy going near an active heavyweight, let alone one that has a rifle on it.

Yeah, Ive got to think along the lines of what Gary is saying. There will always be a geek or two in these terrorist movements.

Making remote controlled machine gunners off near your base is like setting a suicide bomber on the loose. None of the soldiers working with the machines would know if they are under their own control apart from the controller himself.

I really do hate the way Americans do stuff...

team_ireland
    Am I the only one who thinks that the americans arnt quite (stresses quite) stupid enough to put it on an obvious frequency?

Come on give them some small amount of credit.

Regards
    Ian

The French King Louis XIV had the following text engraved on his cannons: Ultima Ratio Regum. (See this website for a little bit of explanation: http://www.dogtulosba.com/archives/000312.htmlhttp://www.dogtulosba.com/archives/000312.html )
    Nowadays it seems that just about every weapon belonging to USA forces should be stamped with the following...

Guns:
    Pax Americana (The peace of America)
    Orbis Non Sufficit (The world is not enough)

Guided missiles and precision bombs:
    Neutiquam erro (I am not lost)

Airforce One:
    Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum (The jackass of jackasses in the centuries of centuries or The greatest jackass in eternity)

Register To Comment