Register To Comment
Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: The Norman Sheppard Tribute Tournament

quote:

In the midnight hour, the almighty fallen will rise once more to take back all that he had lost

Heat L Final, Part 2

Take Me Out vs. Behemoth (27)

Due to a rethink and lots of complaints made by the general council of vapourbottering, I have decided to go against the original fight and do a rewrite.

Activate

Both robots are off the line, as Matt is looking to make his first semi-finalist, after being flipped out of the arena in part 1, as Take Me Out comes around. The more controlled Behemoth slams straight into the front wedge of Take Me out, and lifts it off the ground, lifting the front wheels off the ground by lifting up the scoop.

Matt pushes Take Me Out backwards, the wheels spinning on the arena surface to get grip, but the axe comes down, pinning Take me out on the front scoop of the 27th seed. The pit release has been opened, as Matt doesn€™t want to make the same mistake and flip Take Me Out over the wall, he wants to end the fight as soon as he can, as Behemoth hurries across the arena, lifting up the scoop.

Martyn can not do a potato as he is pushed backwards, the flipper fires, but all it does is rise the front end up a bit higher, as Take Me Out drops down 6 feet on it€™s rear end, and falls down on it€™s 4 wheels. Behemoth spins around; Matt is smiling, as he knows he has caused more chaos and creation in the back garden, which by the way is a great album.

Cease

Behemoth wins over Take Me Out via TKO in 0:47

Behemoth now faces Achilles in round 4

Im basically a mroe finessful and nimble version of behemoth, so Im not too worried, Ill use pnuematics and get round the side and ram and flip. Im also lower to the ground which is good.

Im basically a mroe finessful and nimble version of behemoth, so Im not too worried, Ill use pnuematics and get round the side and ram and flip. Im also lower to the ground which is good.

Register To Comment