Register To Comment
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Powering up weapons

team_ireland
    Paul

I was told by someone that the reason why the 1000psi relief valve was needed was because the crew mentorn had were not allowed to handle gasses above 1000psi and this was the easiest way to ensure this.

Also how would a LP bot gain an advantage by running over 1000psi? I would asume regulated pressure would remain fairly constant but maybe i am wrong?

Thanks
    Regards
    Ian

team_ireland
    Thanks Paul I was un aware of that.

Regards
    Ian

Roboteer

As RoamingRobots Arena Marshall I Take Pride In Knowing How Each And Every Robot Fighting In The arena is Armed And the procedure for doing so as most of you know when im peering over your shoulders as you do so ..... Because its down to me to make them safe in the aftermath that you leave in the arena after a good fight ... as far as a printed sheet thats a great idea in triplicate 1 for the team 1 for the techcheck and 1 for the arena staff ..... I TOTILLY AGREE .... i try to run a safe arena and to the best of my knowledge i do ....... as for robots firing on gassing up i think i can count on 1 hand the number of times this has happened, and as for not being aware of the procedure it has only happened once at folkston when splinter tried to part my hair head and shoulers with his axe only managing to hit my hand ouch!!!! ... As for who decides the procedure the teams know there bots better than anyone so its down to them to do it in the safest way possible so the procedure should be written and supplied by them. BUT ALL IN ALL A VERY GOOD IDEA LETS RUN WITH IT AND LETS ALL BE SAFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ALL THE BEST TEAM TILLY

The arming sequence for my heavy (now it has a wepon) is pretty much the same as m2s As it has a pressured retract the locking pin has to be removed first, Would be abit silly to let it crush my hand, Also I like the idea of fitting remote kill switches as standard into heavyweights, How far would other agree?

This has happened with Toro once. And something was on his flipper - a pair of pliers

Team Gore - revolutionizing the vapourbot world

Register To Comment