Can I rant about something that has absolutely no relevant about RW or what so ever? of course I can! *giggles*

EPIC TIME

Riggggghhhhhhttttt... as most of you who did know me from the old RW forum, I was having some major cr*p from my ex Shaun, so basically it buggered up my job that I really loved, cos I ended up taking time off... anyway, when it was time to renew my contract, it didnt happen, so basically Ive been working on and off via agencies, which is annoying as it is not permanent...

THEN I landed in this job that was a promised permanent one after the 13wks trial, but yes.. they decided that I wasnt good enuff after 11wks, even though there were absolutely no problems wif my performances at all, so I wasnt needed anymore, the most annoying thing was the fact cos my current boyfriend was working at the same place, and because I questioned about my so call lack of performance, he got laid off as well!

Anyway, since May, Ive been doing agency work yet again, a few days here, a few days there, but nothing promising (as agency workers get that rubbish) Anyway, Id managed to land myself a job that is permanent, pays good and again 13wks trial... BUT after 1 day, I didnt like it, so I rang my agency up and told them that I dont wanna go back, but she sorta talked me into doing the rest of the week, which grudingly I agreed.. on the second day just before I went to work, another agency rang me and asked me how would I like to work at next? the money isnt as good, and its not permanent, I jumped at the chance! rang the other agency up to more or less tell them where to stick their so call good job and started work at next the following day.

Now I see things this way, because money has never really been a big issue to me, its the work evironment Im more interest in, if I get on wif people, then great, if not, why stay in a job that you hate anyway just cos its better pay, the differences is £1.25ph, which is nearly £50 more than what I get a week, but Im really not bothered, because I loved working at next before. When Im working, I like to move about, not standing in the same spot for at least 8hrs per day, thats why an office job would never do me, I would get bored to death and a numb bum. *giggles*...

So now Im a happy bunny, and surprisingly a lot of the people remember me from last year as well, but then again, who can forget me? *chuckles*

Right, my ranting stops, so do any of you think Im stupid to take on a job thats not promising, when I coulda stay in one thats permanent and better pay?

This is an Audreys longest rant for the year, get used to it!