Register To Comment
Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: NSBFL 7

and I can only see 3 of my heavies.

I dont know about VT but ill assume they are clusters, pnuematics in that case, turn em over quickly cant be hanging around with multiple foes. Slam em into tsomewhere thatll do something, the sides of whatever, bound to be soemthing, too tired to go and find where it says aobut arenas

Here are my tactics...

NSA vs Son of Ripper 4.0

Those sucker things€¦ suck. I did this before with SOR against Supreme Glory Gamma in PTT4. If that thing is sucking it to the ground I just smash it with the blade and NSA will absorb all the energy and shock itself out. If it isn€™t stuck to the floor I can easily push it and flip it about because the stats say €˜it has no torque€™ so it can€™t push back.
    I will keep the blade running all match because there isn€™t a likely chance of me being flipped unless the flipper extension is used. Once at full speed I€™ll just keep hitting that bodywork and causing loads of damage. The odd few flips should rack me up some points too.

Got Bot vs GeForce

I don€™t know much about this robot, so all my tactics can be are ram and flip.

Overdrive vs Sparkstorm vs Addis

Am I allowed to take a piece of 2mm Steel into the arena to beech Sparkstorm on? If not then I€™m just going to go out and drive about all over the place ramming the robot in front and pushing it about with my incredible drive train.
    If I am allowed then I€™ll just slide the piece of steel under Sparkstorm and leave it stranded in the air.

Crash vs Mad Cows Revenge vs Gridlock

Don€™t know much about Mad Cow€™s Revenge, so I better leave it alone. Crash€™s armour is only 3mm Titanium so I should be able to rip it open quite easily and hopefully smash some internals up as well.

Blazer vs Hell Fire vs Blizzard

I€™m just going to drive around ramming and flipping here, I€™m not going to focus my attacks on either of them, just attack who is nearest really.

Good luck Frank, should be another excellent war, even if I do go out in the first round as usual. :P

Register To Comment