Register To Comment
Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: NSBFL 7

Just a quick robot off the top of my head. You all know that im not brillant with exact specs, so ive tried to give a rough idea. If its unrealistic, tell me how and ill try to fix it...or you could give me advice on how to make it more realistic

Anyways

Name: Vampire Twins (Two way cluster)
    Dimensions (mm): 120x60x20 each
    Shape: Box shaped with skirts on each side except the back
    Colour: Black with splotches of blood
    Ground clearance: 2mm on the three skirted sides, 3.5mm at the back.
    Weight distribution: 50/50 (50 KG each)
    Power: Each bot has a Bosch motor
    Top speed: 15mph
    Weapons: Each twin has two drills powerful enough to pierce all but the toughest armour (stay the hell away from 6mm hardox ). The front skirts also flip up (to help with self-righting) so they could be counted as weapons
    Armour: 5mm Titanium
    Mobility: Four wheels on each bot, the wheels are protected by the skirts which are also there to reduce ground clearance. If a skirt was taken off, the ground clearance would go up to 15mm (same as the back)
    Turning circle: 5mm
    SRIMECH: The skirts flip up to self right the bot.
    The linkup is magnetic, both sets of drills could be spinning at the same time if the clusters were together.
    Strengths: High powered drills. Low ground clearance. Creatures of the night (ok so that€™s stupid but I wanted another )
    Weaknesses: If a skirt got hit the right way, it could jam against a wheel ala Hypnodisc (I think, coulda been Razor) with it€™s wheel arch. Both parts are light separately (That€™s a given). If tthe front skirts are removed, no SRIMECH

Register To Comment