Register To Comment
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Roaming Robots, Aylesbury Feather Weights 25th July

Hi Guys,

For the last 6 months there has been a nice relaxed feather weight event in discussion to take place in Aylesbury Market Square,July 25th between 11am - 3pm.
    The Roaming Robots featherweight arena, a full combat or friendly competition depending upon interest with prizes for the top 3 winners.

Due to the clash of the RC wars event, it was arranged that it would just consist of the Roaming Robots Pay to Drive, and our €œ crews €œ feather weights doing demonstration fights throughout the day, and therefore was never opened up to the community.

However€¦€¦.

It appears due to another clash for the RC wars guys with the ant weights, they have cancelled their event leaving the date open.

Therefore im now opening it up to feather weight teams who wish to take part in our competition, and / or heavyweight teams to put robots on static display.... then contact me directly, or leave a message here.

More details to follow depending on interest.

Jonno
    Email: roamingrobots@yahoo.co.uk

we should be able to come

4. right on my door step and I wont be there how gutting
    even thou Im promoting the event all week next week
    thanks for that Jonno just what I needed

As long as u dont burn out your Lynch Geoff

B)

craig... you set up the event in the first place !!

Geoff and jenny.... from what ive seen about your options of drive motors... ditch them, and put the good old reliable golds in there !!!

nothing wrong with golds! very funny last weekend trying to drive alpha with no reverse!

thats what im saying.... ever see alpha break down at the moment????

Register To Comment