Register To Comment
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hobbyweights anyone?

team_ireland
    Now I cannot decide what weight limit we should use over here - not for you to decide Ian.

Stu thats what my post says I cannot Decide the weight limit that can be used.

I am going to build one to a 5kg limit which means that if the weight limit is raised i have more weight to put on. I will hopefully be travelling to newark so I should hopefully have my feather and Hobby ready for then.

Regards
    Ian

Rc Wars was origionally 6kg robots, if anyone saw PloughBot at its first major showing in wrexham rumble that was 6kg with a 5kg steel shell bolted ontop to keep up the weight.
    6kg are very easy to build and yet very competative.
    Team Rc Wars currently have 5 6kg robots either made or in the making, including flippers, FBS. pushers and axes.
    We have had some very impressive ideas tested with ploughbots chassis and another super pusher is going to be built, and should even be very competative against featherweight robots.

4. I will build them and fight them whatever anyone says, and if there is no official 6kg weight class set, then whoever would like to build one is welcome to fight them at Rc Wars at any event we hold, we have lots of them and will hope to see more.
    Thanks
    Grant

I can see the Mag Motor coming into it.
    Can we set a rule - no Ed Hoppits allowd?

Mr Stu

LOL...
    Why dont we have an RC cars class... I couldnt really see Ed driving a Lem powered, CNCd RC car

i dont like the name hobbyweights sounds iffy.

Mr Stu

Register To Comment