Register To Comment
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Robotic Games

were building a Boxer, its a converted Granny Hoist (very similar to an engine Hoist). Weve got a pair of wheelchair motors, with a vantec. The arms have got 2 50*200mm rams, plus it will probably have extra movements on the body.

karoline they are indeed very polite, i think it may be a ploy to help hide the incorect facts

dan tom kia ? surely not dantomkia then

thorac ? maybe thorak

still it was a good write up, and good fun terrorising the crowd. cant wait for next year looking at mikes boxer it will be more like crowd control

James, do you remember the drunken idiot who punched Hammered Ali between the eyes? I cant wait to meet him again next year.

Mike.

lol we wont be seeing him for too long then , and you havent seen our one yet (build in progress) its gonna be evil

will there be a report up of the exhibition, eg videos, pics etc? Would be nice to see how others are going along.

you said exactly what i was just thinking

another question regarding the height;

both si and mike have made boxers that are shorter than the rules state (which in my opinion is alot more stable) are the rules likely to be changed regarding this for a shorter more stable height. also at this point may i add that our boxer is going to be build to the same height as the other existing two.

Register To Comment