Register To Comment
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: *spoilers* Can we stick the review in this thread pl

Also remember that Dominator 2 can out accelerate a motor bike so has very good speed.

This seems to be a very interseting thread, its turned from a world champ review, to Razer, and now to the official Dominator 2 thread!

What i think also was good about Dominator 2 apart from the speed and reliabilty and tough armour was that the axe was very sharp and could embedd deep into opponents armour even if it was thick. It could then use the torque to push about opponents and this was a good attacking combo. The usually sturdy Bigger Brother was outclassed, but they dont seem to like axe bots (Ultor, Kat 3, Dominator 2, Terrorhurtz...)

I heard that Story too Martyn, but i dont know if its true.

Chris, i disagree, i think that although it was close, Ultor has won the fight on aggression. Most of the crowd and the judges agree with me. However, i was very surprised when it was handed over to Bigger Brother. I couldnt quite believe it, it was a very controversial moment.

By the way, the skill was on Kat 3s part to get the axe in there. That panel isnt easy to hit by any means.

Register To Comment