Register To Comment
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: *spoilers* Can we stick the review in this thread pl

Mentorn declared robots such as Storm 2 and Tornado boring and made them apply weapons, in storms case the lifter, in tornados case having little weapons such as lifters or rotating toothpicks on each wedge they applied.
    They missed the point though, it is the robot that is the weapon.

But Storm 2 version 1 had no weapons at all. Tornado did have some sort of working part on all of its scoops.

Sorry, should have mentioned i was talking about Series 6 contest. Yes, it was apparent that Tornado had no moving parts on the disc - but for series 6 they were classed as interchangeable weapons. Hmmm. I think it may be another example of inconsistent thinking from Mentorn.

Its just a matter of opinion Eddy. Some people find flippers very boring. I personally dont.

Oh yes, and on my last post disc should read wedge.

I think further to the no weapons debate, Robot Wars should have kept the Battlebots school of thinking going and allowed all pushers or wedges in anyway, even if they didnt have a working weapon. They can be very interesting and successful and there are many examples of this. Its better to see a well built pusher slam Robots around the arena than see a Robot with a rubbish weapon break down after a few hits.

Register To Comment