Register To Comment
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Predictions

Fight 1- Well Ansgar and Storm 2 are so different, that Tornado wont know what weapon to choose and Ansgar even if he is a full 200kg will prove light work for the 18hp of Storm 2. For me theyll both outwork Tornado from the fight, before Storm 2 get away from the weapon and shoving them down the large hole that is the pit of oblivion.

Fight 2- Controversially perhaps, but Im going to go for the upset here. Bulldog Breed entirely outpushed TAN in the main series and seeing as Rawbot is a full body rammer and chances are manouvreable and almost certainyl faster, I believe hell just shove them around the arena. However should TAN get one good grab then I think it might be all over

Fight 3- Spartacus wont last 2 seconds in that arena, as it struggled to even dispose of a full immobilised robot. Hard has always looked like it has tough armour and I just have a funny feeling that theyll end up damaging themselves in the process of decapitating Hard just like they did against Ming and Supernova in Series 6. However, Supernova should take it and purely because of the crap reputation of Belgian robots in WCs (Im not saying theyre crap, Ive just never seen a particularly good one) that we may well end up with bits of armour resembling Belgium all over the floor of the arena.

Fight 4- Snake Bites going home early. It struggled to get through about 2mm fibre glass on Terror Turtle in the World Championship qualifiers and with an axelbot and Crushtacean with what looks like extremely fine armour, I see them being destroyed, grabbed and pitted. On the other side of the arena, however, youve got an axelbot (*Axel* being the key syllable) with a vertical crusher who can do damage and who shouldnt be damaged by a disc. Volia, much to my delight (I think theyre representing us) we have a South African robot in the semis! Yay! Cmon Crushtacean

Register To Comment