Register To Comment
Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 145462636465 LastLast

Thread: Roaming Robots, Winter Tour

I know you´re gonna make a dvd of the complete wintertour . When it´s ready , it´s possible to order it from the rr-site ?

We really hanvt looked into it that far yet Marco. Everythings on the table to what to do Marco. Im sure if that happened the RR site would play an important part of a source for the DVD.

Mr Stu

What a show. A great event and some very great people. Even greater fights.

Dantomkia had its ass whipped by two good robots and drivers. Thz had a few fantastic fights and in the end the mad axe man did the job with style. What a fight! A truly worthy winner.

So many good things happened. Friendships cemented, robots fixed and battles fought. What more can we ask for from the last show of the year.

My thanks go to the RR crew for a great series of shows and to my fellow roboteers.

Mike.

Great event, had loads of fun. Alpha amazingly got to the final, might not bother building a new one! Well done to Blue and Terrorhurtz. Cheers to everybody who helped us putting the new tyre on (mike for lending us his rubber lubricant...why does he have that? ). Great event with some great battles, what a way to end the year.

Register To Comment