Wow, fascinating stuff, but not a patch on Semi 1 for me. Heres my view of the fights:

Round 1

Mute V Firestorm (2)

Just as i predicted, Firestorm easily getting in underneath the tiny ground clearance of Mute and from then on it was all over. Preety obvious stuff, thanks in no small part to last weeks spoilers, but still good to see the self-righting ability of Mute being put to (bad) use. Correct the angle by 90 degrees and they could have won this fight, but at least the didnt flip themselves out.

Thermidor 2 (14) V Typhoon 2

I predicted this as well, one hit and all over. No real destruction, but one great hit took out the lobster to make sure it was broiled. Then the House robots came in to do what was probably the only part they had to play in both Semis combined.

Storm 2 (16) V The Grimreaper

I didnt expect the Reaper to last nearly this long, so full credit to them, they done really well against a superb robot. They couldnt get even a single flip in on Storm 2 which was utilizing the side panels to very good use. Although it was total domination from Storm 2, the Reaper hung on to a Judges, which was coincidentally the only decision in this semi and only the second in the entire semi final rounds. The fights seem to be one sided.

Atomic V M2

Battle of the flippers pressures high and low. Good stuff, the only battle in this semi that wasnt one sided. I thought M2 had them out at one point, but i knew thanks to last weeks sloppy editing that this would never happen. Didnt expect M2 to go flying out, in fact i thought theyd win outright. Has to be the fight of choice in this semi.

Qualified: Firestorm, Typhoon 2, Storm 2, Atomic.

Round 2

Firestorm (2) V Storm 2

Good stuff, i thought Storm would win, and lo and behold, they did. Basically a repeat of last series tornado/firestorm match up, Firestorm got under Storm 2 a few times early on, and after that got pushed around everywhere. Interesting but short.

Typhoon 2 V Atomic

I thought Typhoon would win by ripping Atomics flipper/blade style wedge off. Although there was no damage quite that extreme, there were some BIG gashes on Atomic by the end.
Very gentlemanly of team typhoon to hold back after Atomic was obviously knocked out, though it was confusing exaclty what happened to Atomic. They reminded me of a very large beetle stuck on their back, they seemed to get locked there and then it was all over after one nearly flip. The noise that typhoon made was pretty tremendous, i liked that!

Qualified: Storm 2, Tyhoon 2.

So, overall there were some very good fights, most notably M2 V Atomic, and the standard of robot was special. Perahps the two that got through here were even better than those last week. My only complaint was that the fights were not overall quite as entertaining as those of Semi 1.
But still, a very good show!!