Register To Comment
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Tanto 2

seen as Tanto 2 was having some serious speed controller issues Ive had to fork out and buy some proper controllers made for eteks (48330esc)
    with these new controllers Ive had to toy with positioning and decided it would be just as easy to build a whole new robot
    So in te words of the trade ive done a grim reaper and built another new robot. This one is pretty much interchangable almost everything can be changed. Currently she has 2 fronts a full wedge front and my Storm 2 front.
    best bit is on its lightest setup it weighs 73Kg so for the first time I will have a weapon that may actually do something.
    Pictures wont be on the site til after the world champs now (I have shared some pics with key indaviduals and I know who u are should anyone show the pics Ive sent consider yourselves female when I get hold of ya)

Craig

Your always trying to grab my man-hood :sad: lol

different reason Dave lol

I was goning to keep Tanto under wrapes til the World Champs but now its a different matter

Will post new Pics and other info within the next few days before I go to billing

For once Im upto 100kg mark shes 97kg and armoured like a brick, responsive and reliable which has been my major problem but with the new controllers and BEC Im much more confedent in her.

That said Im going to make another new heavy next year called Tantalus involving some pneumatics and big motors watch this space

didnt send u a pic Karoline no problem

then Ill kung fu yaw ass all the way to Hong Kong
    thats what if lol

Register To Comment