Register To Comment
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heat M - Controversial?

Ive yet to see the episode (will do so in a matter of days hopefully) but from what Im reading here Matildas been a good right b1tch once again...900 pounds of damage is not funny.

Good luck with the compensation Adam. Fingers crossed.

Adam and co should get compensation. Following the retraction of the Mercy Clause in Series 7, it was replaced with a Rules of Engagement document that Mentorn supplied to everyone. This detailed how and when the HRs should get involved in a fight.

The document clearly stated that the HRs are only there to cause cosmetic damage, and that should the damage go beyond this - Mentorn would pay for replacement parts and components.

I will see if I can find the document and post it in my profile.

Theres no question - Mentorn should stand by their word and compensate the Mute team for the damage caused to create 30 seconds of footage.

Ed
    http://www.stormrobot.comhttp://www.stormrobot.com

Hear Hear! And it should come out of the HR roboteers pockets!

Ooops! I cant believe I called them roboteers! Please forgive me everybody, I am now off to wash my mouth out with soap. :sad:

I probably think Robochicken got in more flips then TAN had in shoves, so I think Robochicken should have because:

a): they were on the verge of getting a famous victory

b): and they would have been fighting their tag team partners, Bulldog Breed Oh well, wonder how the bulldog will do against Tough As Nails

Tom,in the other tread in this topic Richard gives a link, with a picy of the damage done to Robochicken.
    So stop ranting about a wrong judges decision.
    The worst damage the Chicken did was a plate of 4mm polycarb supporting the arial and a small dent in a weld.
    For the rest, controle,style and agression was about thesame.So the fact you could see the intestines of the combative fowl was a main point.

Mario, how much of TAN did you build?

Sorry Mario, didnt mean to pick a fight.

The weaponsystem is from my hand and the disposable wheels.
    Kos, the teamcaptain had the most of the rest.
    Electronics are in the capable hands of Stefan.

When the HRs bullied Micro Mute I think they shot themselves in the foot. I personally think most people would dislike that sort of performance - nobody likes a bully. I cant see that really pushing the viewing figures up.

I hope the Mute team get some cash but it should be a whole load more than £900. Mentorn got their moneys worth didnt they?

Register To Comment