Register To Comment
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Roaming Robots, Warwickshire College 3rd July 2004

Report and pics now up. http://www.teammad.co.ukwww.teammad.co.uk go events, then Warwickshire College open day.

Dave
    teammad.co.uk

3. nice to see the new arena FX, the Robotica style waterfall!

It might have a bit on the damp side but a least my pitures turned out ok.

The collage robot manage to do some good fighting with only few mishaps like not tieing down the batteries!!!!!

Roaming Robots are going to be posting some of the pics i took.
    Managed to get a few of them flying robots.

Had a good day, only my 3rd event and I
    enjoyed being thrown around the arena,
    even managed to keep the crowd happy with the
    shattered armour that iron awe helped me with !!
    Rain was refreshing, A few pics on my web site more to follow as I have time.
    See you all soon after repairs.

Was a good event shame about the rain but, Hey it made stuff interesting....I should prob put the covers back on my gear boxs...might stop the gears falling out of the gearboxs lol well done to alpha on all his wins

HI guys,

Thanks for coming...... lookslike we have lost the traditional RR sunshine. But at least it was only a few showers.

Thanks for coming, the college robots did well, and we may see the heavyweight at bristol.

Id like to know where the lunch was aswell, as i spent a fortune on the team, and that was just for tea and coffee.

On the whole a good day,

I caught a glimpse of the mute replacement.... Iron Awe, nice 360s trying to selfright !!!

oh and more importantly... 4 events now, and THE PIT STILL WORKS !!!!!!

Wahooo!!!
    And you cant blame its me that buggers it up as it was fine for me at Newark Bet it buggers up at Bristol when we really need it :sad: Get and service them Jonno!!

Mr Stu

yeah lots of things need a service before bristol.... pay to drive robots, the mini pay to drive robotwars toys... arena flipper, pit, control box.... hmmm what else... oh yeah the truck....oh and one more thing....... me !!!

Jonno

Best way to service robot stuff is with a hammer, will it work with you jonno?

Mr Stu

Register To Comment