Register To Comment
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Roaming Robots, Preston 29th Feb 2004

revolutionroger
    What raffle ?

Or is that a dumb question.

can always contribute to that sort of thing. (If I know what sort of thing!

Roger.

P.S. Great news about selling out. Extra show would have been fun - Would have been up for it.

3. A pit? I thought that it was a home for Dantomkia. I didnt know that anyone could fill it.

Mike

i dunno mike, Mute normally take up residance whilst your absent!

6. Jonno,
    We will see what we can aquire on Saturday for your Raffle. At worst case we can get you a hotel towel as used to dry Jez, if your lucky it may still be damp.

Adam

as long as theres no 2nd hand pizza attached :sad:

Jonno

revolutionroger
    Just like to say that I can feel realy proud that out of the four fights that Revolution 3 had at Aberthingy, we successfully managed to drive ourselves down the pit on all four occasions. A very proud achievment i feel. 100%. Hopefully we can maintain this pit point average in preston.

Seriously, for the raffle, I can provide a half case of scotch if its any use (cheapish stuff) - dont know if it hits the audience though. maybe just the teams. let me know.

Roger

jdwacken
    We also managed to drive Spearhead into the pit on four occasions. We would have managed in the melee as well if it hadnt already been full.

Not sure what type of things you want for the raffle but well try to find something.

At least we got out the pit! and our flipper goes the right way :P

Register To Comment