Register To Comment
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Mute

team_ireland
    I have no plan to John but what I ment was that if hypothecically speaking I was to make a copy then you can see where the price arrises from.

I also know this is an old thread but Id like 2 ask

Where are U Mute?:sad:
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

Time for a little bumpage, as Mute is having a little spring clean thought id post some pics, this is still the same chassis and flipper that we built for the 80kg version and just added lots more armour

Only major changes since she last run to the robot shell are new titanium nose cone (old one was stainless steel and had become very short), titanium cross member (old one was ali) and titanium rear flipper angle section/cross member (old one was ali).

If everything fits in we wont have anything under the side pods (speedos and radio stuff used to be in there) all electronics will be in the robot with the gas bottles and batteries

Looks very good.

I'm going to look forward to throwing it out

For all those times you used to beat up the old Ripper !!

At least there will be some room to drive round the arena now with Ripper being a bit smaller

Very true !! Very true !!

Finally! After all those years of not being seen, we've seen pics of Mute in its current state! They look good, can't wait till its fully rebuilt again. Robot events haven't been the same without its comical self-righting
    Liam Bryant
    Team Bud

Nice little video

Build-A-Mute

Register To Comment