Register To Comment

Thread: BBB Beetle Champs 2021 - 6th November 2021 in Bristol

BBB BEETLE CHAMPS ANNOUNCEMENT
    All info on facebook event:
    https://fb.me/e/1tqpIvNDJ

As we’ve been alluding to some time, we are running our big annual Beetle Champs on November 6th!

We have been lucky enough to secure the wonderful St Michael’s Centre in Stoke Gifford, 5 mins walk from Bristol Parkway station and surrounded by free parking. Tech checks and the tournament will start a little earlier than usual, to allow for packdown at 5.30pm.

As per usual, there will be 48 spots on a first-come rota, and will open on 1st October at 6pm, using rampagebots.co.uk If you’re a keen bean, you need to familiarise yourself with this system and put your bot on the database in advance to ensure the quickest sign up possible. We will additionally be asking a £10 entry fee to secure your spot and cover event costs.

Proof of mobility will be due 2 weeks before the event on the 23rd October to allow for any remaining spots to be filled by reserves. If your bot competed largely unchanged at the Summer Showdown, we will not require a new proof of mobility.

Finally, a plea, please do not intend to enter 2 robots from the same builder/team as primary robots. We expect demand to be high for spots and hope to get as many teams involved as we can, but there’s only so many spots we can have for a 1 day tournament. Do us and everyone else a solid, thanks

Any questions or queries feel free to let us know!
    Much love,
    BBB xo

233075224_4331497303608008_7238406647572047277_n.jpg

Last edited by joebrown; 13th September 2021 at 17:41.

Team Kaizen

I've tried to signup to the event via Rampage but I can't see the event listed when I search "BBB", am I doing something wrong?
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

Team Kaizen

Ah, I didn't see that. :P Will wait for the 1st of October.
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

Sign ups to compete open this Friday 6pm on rampagebots.co.uk first come first served!

Everyone is welcome to spectate, all the details on the event page:
    fb.me/e/1tqpIvNDJ

Register To Comment