Register To Comment
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: BotFest 4 (25th April 2020)

Team Kaizen

liked the blocks covering parts of the pit, it's nice that you can't kinda cheese it by getting someone on a wall and pushing them along it and down into the pit anymore, that's made thigs a lot more interesting for us flippy types.
    Good good, it was a suggestion from the RW101 forum to have them and I totally agree, they were worth adding.

The real winner of the event though has to be that small gap on the far wall that so many people got caught in :P
    Hahahaha. As I mooted at the event, I simply ran out of material to fill it in fully. It will be fully filled in for BotFest 5.

Glad to hear you'll be back, gotta defend that title, right?
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

McMullet
    Glad to hear it went well! Hopefully see you at the next one.

Mr Manuva27
    As everyone has said already, thank you to Lucy for organising such a great day! Very much looking forward to the next one, whenever that may be.

For those that can't wait for the full video, I've uploaded my tripod footage of the All Robot Rumble and Boss Fight.

Scarrosaki
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocracoke View Post
    Good good, it was a suggestion from the RW101 forum to have them and I totally agree, they were worth adding.

Hahahaha. As I mooted at the event, I simply ran out of material to fill it in fully. It will be fully filled in for BotFest 5.

Glad to hear you'll be back, gotta defend that title, right?
    gonna give it my best shot, no-ones won it twice in a row yet so that would be a nice thing to do haha :P

it'll be a completely new bot and stepping out of my rear hinge flipper comfort zone though, so all bets are off really and honestly anyone coulda won that, i got lucky quite a few times to stay in, especially when the bot was mostly being held together by sheer willpower in the last few

also if i do somehow win it again, i promise i'll sit out the rumble :P felt kinda bad about winning both events

Any update on the full event video being uploaded to YouTube?
    Powerhouse Robotics

Team Kaizen

I've not been well post the event and have just gotten to the stage where I can look at the video files. The video is being worked on though and should have something soon.
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

Register To Comment