Ok... I'm at a loss atm...

Since cooking my NanoTwoV3 a while back my Devo 7e has sat unused, now I have a new receiver and I've come to binding.

Im almost sure the battery was unplugged for the whole storage, I've replaced the batteries, reconnected the battery plug, aaaaand… nothing.

I've had the meter on the battery plug and have 6.15v volts (I don't think these are new, but they are unused) so they aren't flat, as far as I can tell.

Anyone have any experience with this? Has it died while in storage?