Some good fights there, nice work! Just thinking on the wheel hub problem, perhaps a nut with a plate on it which bolts to the wheel and then either a pin through that nut and shaft or a nyloc on the other side of the wheel might be more robust?
Thanks! I've already got the hub situation sorted. I ordered some threaded hubs from Nat which do exactly as you described. I think the trolley wheels have run their course though. I've already got a wheel designed for moulding my own wheels from polyurethane. Should be lighter and give more grip!

That fight against Luna-Tic was brilliant - can see why you enjoyed it. Lots of action, great driving on both sides and a well-deserved win. And well done for de-wheeling Reaver!
Thanks, although I think Reaver's wheel had been hanging on by a thread for most of the day, I just gave it a helpful nudge .

I can see what you mean about the speed dropping off over the day. It looked hard to control at low speed at the start, though maybe that's just me.
Not just you. It's a completely different animal! I hadn't done much practice driving (I think we finished the changes the day before) and it was very difficult to control. I'll need to do some tinkering with the ESCs and wheel sizes to bring it back in to line.

For anti-tipping features, I was quite pleased with the effectiveness of Wedgeley's springy bits of HDPE - not very aesthetic but they result in a huge (effective) footprint:
I forgot to mention that in the improvements section before the event. We added some angles to the back which will always rock the robot back over on to it's wheels. It's literally impossible to flip it backwards unless you launch it right over like Renegade did (As evidenced by the Euphoria fight).

By tip-back angle, I mean the angle you can lift the front of the robot while keeping the wheels still touching the floor. As things stand, it's probably about 10-20 degrees, which on a long robot like BDR doesn't take much lift to get all the wheels off the deck.