Register To Comment

Thread: Team Kaizen Build Diary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Team Kaizen

Thanks for the detailed write ups! It's great to see the kind of steps even if, as you say, there may be some variation in the nitty-gritty.
    Many thanks. With brushless tech, there is always going to be some variation, likely down to the different builds of the motors themselves along with any differences in the ESC boards themselves.

I'm pretty sure I could handle the motors conversion part but the programming of an ECU looks quite daunting for a novice , on a scale of one to ten , how hard is that programming ? .
    It does require patience and some knowledge of how AC motors work (as I noted in the last update post). To actually do the flashing procedure itself is easy enough with the tools I mentioned but knowing what values into put in there can be a lesson in patience. I'd say on a scale of 1-10, this is a 3 or a 4 though I should point out, my trade is software development so I probably have a skewed viewpoint on such.

I've got it a little smoother on 6S LiFe but with that said, I am working on something to make the whole programming brushless ESCs easier to work on.

I'll have a update later in the week, parts for Jibril arrived today and I want to get on with that as well.
    Last edited by Ocracoke; 31st July 2019 at 16:18.
    Team Kaizen - Build Diary for all the robots

AW: Amai, Ikari, Lafiel, Osu, Ramu
    BW: Shu!, The Honey Badger
    FW: Azriel
    MW: Jibril, Kaizen

Register To Comment