As ever, a few updates.

Azriel

I've had to pull out of the UWE Beetle event. The suppliers of the motors only had two in stock and the other two arrived on the Friday. Great, I can spend an afternoon getting it ready I thought but then a personal setback laid me out for Friday evening and then pretty much all of Saturday and I am just not able to do any bot building on the Sunday either so it wasn't going to happen.

That being said, I have got the basics of the chassis and the 4 motors screwed down so it does roll at the very least. Will be securing the drive ESCs and the batteries down over this week to get it moving at least. I also found a 50:1 motor that will serve nicely as a axe motor, meaning the 67:1 motor I had planned originally can go back into Shu!

Jibril
I've started making a mockup of a motor mating plate but the space inside the robot is telling, at the back, there just isn't any and it is going to make mounting this plate fiddly. I might have to reconsider this 2:1 motor arrangement...

A second axe pinion gear arrived a few days ago so now I have all the parts here bar the axe shaft and head. Just a case of building the thing now.