Register To Comment
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Middleweights - Back In Business!

Dude, there's a disturbance in the Matrix somewhere.

Last year at around the same point, we both thought of making a Roadblock replica
    Last Summer (Starting about this time) I spent a load of time making a heavyweight SOB! (scrapped it in the end though)

Go for it! it'll certainly be a very interesting addition, and really effective

I probably won't go for a saw, but we'll see. One big difference is I plan to cover the bottom of the dustpan with raised studs, to beach anything it scoops up so they can't just drive off again.

Redirect Left
    Quote Originally Posted by Theo View Post
    It survived in a heavyweight after being thrown around by Apollo, so it'll more than do in MWs
    it sure did, it was flipped numerous times by both Eruption and Apollo, against two robot wars champions, the ESC survived unscathed, despite not ideal padding. They're definitely good for the price, just a bit big!
    Last edited by Redirect Left; 13th July 2018 at 08:35.

Glad it can survive that much of a punch, the stakes are growing for this tourney

Redirect Left
    If I had an MW, I'd definitely be there, so hopefully there is another later on when I or myself and Colin get one done for Team Death. We're working our way through all the weights

Actually Team Death did have one planned all those years ago. In fact, my featherweight motors came from it/what was left of it

Redirect Left
    Well at the moment MW isn't a focus, i also don't think we have any specific parts for one currently, might be a focus next, I doubt it'll take us long to complete the BW we're currently on.

Team Helix
    Hi Middleweight people.... There are 2 more events this year, and assuming we are allowed to fight them, I was wondering who is coming to which event!

Due to a busy family life I cannot do all of them but thought I may be able to pick a day or two days where more middleweights are there for better fights. So if you do know you are going to either below please can you tell us on this forum or privately

Maidstone 2019
    Sat 19th October 2019
    Sun 20th October 2019

Cheltenham 2019
    Sat 9th November 2019
    Sun 10th November 2019

Thanks all

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Team Helix View Post

Maidstone 2019
    Sat 19th October 2019
    Sun 20th October 2019

Cheltenham 2019
    Sat 9th November 2019
    Sun 10th November 2019

Thanks all

Tom
    Aren't those next year's dates?

Team Helix
    Yes my mistake I just copied them from the website!!! But last time I checked they were the last 2 dates on page but I did not notice they had released the 2019 dates. Sorry about that you are correct it should be..

Maidstone 2018
    Sat 27th October 2018
    Sun 28th October 2018

Cheltenham 2018
    Sat 10th November 2018
    Sun 11th November 2018

Register To Comment