Register To Comment
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Flange's Solenoid Valve?

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Its a Nitrous Solenoid Valve

  3. #3

  4. #4
    It will be a nitrous purge valve, they are used to chill and unblock a nitrous system by venting to air, so they dont need to be big, you will after email a few manufactures to get dimensions and weights, it will be a usa based company i would think

Register To Comment

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts