Quote Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
Hey there, im sorry for not responding over the weekend. How are you getting on with your ant kit

As Ocracoke says, making a safety link out of the same plug types as the battery , i believe they are called JST connectors.
Another way you can do it is by including a miniature single pole double throw switch on the positive rail in between battery and your electronics. I use the one on the link on
my ant brutal barbera:

https://www.maplin.co.uk/p/single-po...iniature-ff77j

That switch is rated at 125 Vac 0.3A. However, when using low DC, as in 7.4V, i have found it can handle more significantly more current (at least around the ~1Amp range). provided you dont switch it off to many times when your ant is at maximum loading to many times, the switch should survive for quite a while.

Ive re solded all the wires I felt we’re abit dodgy, and tried again, but still having no luck. same problems of one motor going full pelt, and the other doing nothing. I’ve got a few other sets of motors I’ll try before flipping and throwing it all the bin hahaha any other ideas of what I’m doing wrong?

ill give that switch a go as well! I’ll pick one up later!

Bad Wolf